Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Couponing....

When Braden was an infant, I spent a lot of time using coupons and running around getting the best deals.  Then, life happened, and I am kinda lazy, so I gave up on it.  My have things changed!  I am trying to start it again, but there are so many things to learn to get the best deals...

Where do I start?  Do YOU coupon?  You know that show - Extreme Couponing - is not 100% real, right?  LOL  :)

Explain to me in simple language what I need to do each day...or week...or whatever.  Ready?  Set...GO!

3 comments:

Carrie Dotson said...

Nikki, couponing fascinates me. But like you, I don't even know where to start. I am all about saving money, but get so overwhelmed and forget it. Hope you get some great tips with this post!!

Greta @gfunkified said...

Follow somebody like Penny Pinching Mom or Kansas City Mamas on facebook. Then visit their websites...they tell you the best deals and exactly how to get them!

The Hunt Family said...

Find a good LOCAL couponing blog... a lot fo time those people do a lot of the hard work for you and know about sales not otherwise advertised.

I like Melissa's Bargain Blog - although not local, she knows about great deals and sales online too.

Other then that Shannon, or Kelley can hook you up. Adrienne too.... they are amazing at it.