Tuesday, February 4, 2020

World Cancer Day 2020

It’s World Cancer Day, and I am ecstatic to announce that I am still cancer-free! Doctor called with the biopsy results late yesterday. The mass is not a met of RCC and doesn’t appear to be a malignancy at all. Whoop whoop!!  I have to follow up with a GI doc to determine what exactly it is and what to do about it. Dr Klingler mentioned a lot of words, and I remember hearing that it has a high risk of hemorrhage but basically, it’s an abnormal growth of liver cells - more specifically a hepatocellular adenoma.  I’ll see GI on February 18th and the 25th and will know more then. 
For now... Praise Jesus! 





I’ve been so stressed out this past month and a half over all of this, but kept myself busy. I worked today, but caught myself becoming so emotional just thinking about how truly blessed I am. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. 



1 comment:

Sis Stum said...

That is such great news Nikki!!! Congratulations!!