Monday, January 5, 2009

Emotional Wreck?

Something in me has decided that I am going to feel everything for other people. I find myself crying for other people's losses, changes, triumphs.... Empathy? Compassion? Maybe, but it is pissing me off. Okay - not really, but I am preoccupied worrying about how my friend Cami is doing with her 3 girls, on an island with her husband overseas. I am consumed with what it must be like - how badly it must hurt - to not have your mother or father still alive and on the other end of the phone when it rings. I even find myself in anguish over the death of John Travolta's son Jett. That is a pain so intense, and I find myself worrying about my own children, as they are tramping all over the house sounding like a herd of flippin' elephants. I hear my voice - "Don't do that! Be careful - you will get hurt!" I am such a freak. Must be time to up the meds again...huh?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that having compassion for others is a strong point and makes you a better person. *Hugs*