Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Science Fair

I loathe the science fair. I get the point, I understand that science is important... I am a nurse, I get it. BUT...I still hate it. We start looking and find all of these great ideas in January and then we set them aside, to revisit in a couple of weeks and then BAM!  Projects are due tomorrow. 

I have to hand it to Braden...he's made this year the easiest and least stressful. Cody was always so awesome with his projects but was terrible with documenting and creating his display board. Ryan liked to make the mess. His involvement pretty much ended there. Haha. Braden did this one start to finish, even his board! He only needed me for taking the pictures, printing them, and typing. He dictated word for word and called me out when I added or changed his words. He's so funny. I hope he scores well... it's not perfect, but he did it and it's his. 


2 comments: