Monday, December 27, 2010

And..It's all over.

I love Christmas....I just wish it was not over so fast. It feels like we work on it and work UP to it and then poof! It is done. Any how, we all had a great one. The boys were SO grateful, I was really proud of them. Not one time did they whine, or complain that they did not get what the wanted, or that something was missing. The only thing that even came close to a complaint was Braden laughing and telling us that Santa was silly because he thought a PANDA bear was a POLAR bear...heehee. Silly Santa just could not FIND a Polar Bear (Pillow Pet, that is) for less than $100 and that was without shipping costs. :) Thank goodness for PapaJohn and his eBay sleuthing, a similar (and better, in my opinion) object was found and the original request forgotten.

The boys are staying with my parents for a couple of days...it is SO quiet here. I am going to take down all the decorations and get all of that stuff put up. It will be nice to get the house back to normal - I love the decorations, but they have been out since the 1st of November, so I am ready to see them go, too. :) I need to get out the spring stuff - maybe if I make it SEEM warm it will start to get that way? I will be perfectly happy if we just skip right through winter and head on into Spring!

The birthday's are coming...Cody is turning 11 on the 8th and Braden is turning 4 on the 13th. How did they grow up so fast?

1 comment:

Gwamma said...

and one day they are parents and you will be a grandma too. wait till the oldest is 31 and the youngest is 24